Friday, August 24, 2012

Blog Assignment #1

About Rachel Beaugez

I am from Ocean Springs, Mississippi. I have lived there all my life. This is my third year of college, I transferred from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. I chose to go to South Alabama because it is close to home. After I graduate, I want to be an inclusion teacher. I would love to work with children who have learning disorders. I like the grade levels third and fourth the best. I come from a huge family. I am very close to all my family. The only people who lived on my road, my whole life, is my family. I have three older sisters, a niece, and a nephew.On my free time I enjoy going out with friends, spending time with my family, shopping, going to the beach, swimming, traveling, and much more. My passion is helping people. I really enjoy helping children with special needs. It is the best feeling when you put a smile on their faces.

Randy Pausch on Time Management

I have never heard of Randy Pausch, until this class. I learned that I should start making notes ,in the morning, of stuff I need to complete for the day.I am going to try to be more prepared and not procrastinate so much. I really like the saying he mentioned in his video, "Failing to plan is planning to fail."


Optional

I really think making a descriptive calendar, for the week, will help me out a lot. I like the idea of putting all your activities on it, including your fun time. It will tell me exactly when to do the next thing, and give me breaks from school work.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel, you post was well organize, but the introduction was not divided into two or more paragraphs. All the headers in the post were bold and the breaks were inserted in the correct place. The section were we had to find more information about Pausch was not included either, but from reading what you have included there were some great points. I love the optional comments, I have even start making a calendar and schedule of my own and found out how much time I waste. You will make a great teacher because students need teachers that care.

    ReplyDelete