Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T #2

My first blog I read was by Ben Jones. It was posted on October 5, 2012.  His "post" talks about dealing with different personalities. He talks about how you should deal with certain situations, when you're having a bad day. His post gives you examples of what you should and shouldn't do when being a role model. He basically is trying to say if you're a teacher, you should always stay positive and have a good attitude.

My Comment:This is a great post! I really liked your video. I agree with you 100%, if you act like a clown, you’ll be treated like one. It's not that hard to act professional, and have a good attitude. Your examples of proactive and reactive modelling were perfect. They were straight to the point.

My second "blog" I read was Brian Bennett's. It was posted on October 15, 2012. He talked about how he has been very busy this school year. He talks about twitter, the Flipped Learning Network, and the simple standards-based grading system. He is trying to start a computer applications class, also. He wants to expand his student's learning on photo editing, video editing, and web design.

My comment: I love that you have a twitter page for your FLN. It is such a convenient way to keep everyone updated. I bet that's a lot of work to change your class to computer applications. I think that's a great change. I would have loved to do web designs, video, filming, and music composition when I was in high school! Hope to read updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment