Wednesday, November 7, 2012

C4K Summaries for October

"Who is he/she? (XIII)"

My first C4K, in October, was a student, named Juan. He wrote a short post. The post was giving details about a basketball player, and he was trying to get his viewers to guess who it is. I don't really know much about different basketball players.

The comment I left: Hey Juan! I am Rachel. I am from Mississippi. I have no idea who this basketball player could be! I don't watch basketball that much. I have tried looking up some of the clues you gave me, and the only person I could find, that matched most of your descriptions, was Juan Carlos Navarro. I would be lucky if I got it right! :)


"Hello World"

My next C4K was written by Grace. This post had questions asking her favorite sport, person, song, movie, book, holiday, etc. She just had random things she liked on her post.

My comment: Hey Grace!! You have some great choices! I love the movie taken. It is one of my favorite movies I have ever seen. I can’t wait to see Taken 2. I listen to the song Springsteen all the time! It is such a good song. My favorite holiday is Christmas, also. I can’t believe only 2 more months till it’s here! Good post!

"Eyes on Ireland"

I really liked my third C4K. Ms. Vitulli andMrs.Santoli post to this blog. I have Ms.Vitulli right now, and she is a great teacher. She post pictures of what she saw, when she was strolling down Merrion road in Dublin. They were great pictures! It makes me want to visit Ireland one day.

My comment: Wow! You guys are so lucky to see such a beautiful place. I love the pictures. The soup sounds like it tasted great! Enjoy the rest of your trip. I hope to hear more about it, in class, when you return.

"Alberta, Alberta!"

My last C4K was by a student named Ashton. She created a posture like design of the natural resources in Alberta. She was very creative. She put colorful pictures, a youtube video, and animations. I thought it was very good.

My comment: This is an awesome post! I love the colors, pictures, and video. You did a very good job creating this post. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment