Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last C4T

 C4T #1
I had Will Deyamport, who is creator and administrator of "peoplegogy" . His post was about leadership. He discussed how school schools need to teach their students' how to be prepared for the future. I agree with him, we need to have our students' prepared for their future jobs. They need to focus more on bettering their technology skills instead of memorizing material for tests. Leadership teaches students how to move forward.


My comment: Hi! I am Rachel Beaugez. I attend the University of South Alabama, and I am currently in EDM 310. I loved your blog post. I agree with you 100%. I think schools need to focus more on bettering their students' future. We need to be more technology literate. It seems like paper and pens will no longer be needed in the future of education. They need to focus more on leadership.

C4T #2
My second C4T was the same teacher, Will Deyamport. His post was about race in education. He says the one thing that is missing from reforming public education is race. He talks about the problems in the community that affect education. Some of the problems are poverty, parenting, and the lack of choices for kids. On the comments they talked about how some people care what race their teachers are.

My Comment: Hello! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in EDM 310 right now. I don't think it matters what race the teacher is, as long as they do their job right and treat all students equal. I grew up going to schools with mixed races, so I am used to all different races being my educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment